I believe that the title accurately sums up my current feelings about moving to Boston TOMORROW! It is also, thus far, the most common sound that I make while driving the van. That is, unless I count the words that I'd rather not repeat.
Breathe deeply and repeat after me: "I will not die while driving the moving van. I will get everything packed. I will not end up smushed on the Jersey turnpike. I will get the slit in the right rear tire fixed before leaving. My cell phone will not die and leave me stranded before I find a charger. I will make it to Boston in one piece and on schedule. I will not explode from the excitement of being in Boston. I will conquer my fears and set Boston on fire."
Aahhhh...much better. And, as an added bonus, I present the video that I have been using as my own personal motivational speech all day.
40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes
SAT 7/11 to WED 7/15: The Tall Ships in Boston
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment